Let us know how we can help bring life to your seminar, panel discussion, workshop or team building retreat, and how you can take advantage of our platform and the experience that comes from our founder, Sharon Beason. Hire us to speak at your next event or conference.
For over 15 years Sharon has been an entrepreneur and career professional. In addition to creating several successful businesses, she is also a designated Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and passed the four parts of the Certified Public Accountant CPA Exam.
As the founder of WOMENEUR™ and a champion of women, Sharon has been sparking conversation and bringing people together of all demographic backgrounds.
Informed by her direct experience in business and her commitment to women, Sharon can tap into her personal and professional knowledge to provide insight into several key business-related topics:
- Key Steps to Launching a Business
- Building and Fostering a Network
- Goal Setting
- Building Good Customer Relations
- Transition from Work to Self-Employment
- Empowerment and Motivation
Hire us to speak at your next conference or event. Whether it’s girls, female teens or a room full of entrepreneurs, Sharon leverages her background in business, entrepreneurship and leadership to motivate, inspire and build awareness.
- She Leads Africa’s SheHive NYC – Guest Speaker: Key Steps to Effectively Launch and Brand Your Business
- CEO’s Priceless Planning – Digital Interview: General Business Strategies & Tips
- Pretty & Profesh’s REFRESHED – Digital Guest Speaker: Key Steps to Launching a Business, Building a Solid Network and the Importance of Staying Focused
- The Entrepreneur Experience – Guest Panelist: Branding and General Business Strategies
- Girls Inc of NYC – Curated and Moderated an Entrepreneurship Panel: HerStory HerWay – From School to Office Desk
- WeHustle – Guest Panelist: General Business Strategies
- Women Who Inspire’s Envision to Empower – Guest Speaker: Key Steps to Launching a Business; Building a Solid Network & Goal Setting
- I Need New Friends Networking Brunch – Special Guest
- Brunchpreneur – Guest Speaker: Recipe to Starting a Business