Why choose goal over New Year resolutions?
- We all want to improve. We all want to better ourselves. A goal helps us be better. It’s that simple.
- Goals are measurable. We can track how we are doing which will us stay on track.
- It’s a tradition. Well duh. I am not trying to stop the tradition just remix it a little.
- Understanding the power of words. A goal is a result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end. A resolution is a firm decision to do or not to do something. In essence, a resolution is an act in which we solve the problem but the goal is the end result of the achievement.
- The numbers don’t lie. If we start using the term New Year’s Goals. We have at least a 50% chance of making it happen
I rest my case. From now on, I will only set goals that I plan on achieving. I’ll even go a step further by sharing them with my friend circle. What is the accountability I hear? Let’s get started ladies. Go ahead and write down those New Years goals. It’s going to be a great year. I can feel it in my bones!