Did the universe just answer our Instagram scheduling prayers? From what we’ve seen from using Onlypult for the past few days, we believe it did.
Onlypult – based on our research – has been around for about a year and is the ONLY Instagram scheduler that allows you to automatically post to Instagram – yes! – as in no annoying push notifications, no missed posts because you couldn’t communicate with your mobile device due to low or lack of reception. Which translates to you can do whatever and be wherever you want without having to give a second thought to “pushing” anything to schedule your Instagram posts.
We have to give a BIG shout out to The Modern Marketer who put us onto this game-changing platform.
We don’t know how Onlypult managed to bypass Instagram’s API system, but we don’t really care, because this platform appears to be completely legit. Onlypult’s the perfect, affordable solution for you and any other small business owner who wants to stay organized by planning their Instagram content – for an entire month and more!
We’re still subscribed to Onlypult’s 7-day trial period and so far so good. Here’s the really good stuff we found out from using it:
- no push notification required. no push notification required. Did we say absolutely, completely hands-down… no push notification required
- setting up your account is seamless on this very user-friendly platform
- you have the option to schedule a single or multiple posts
- the 4-step posting process is super easy
- upload the image
- edit the image size
- filter the image
- input the caption, optional hashtags and even assign a location!
- Upload images and video
- Add multiple accounts and users and keep track of their posts
- And get this… Onlypult tells you if you you went above the hashtag count (you’re allowed 30)
- Your posts are displayed with their engagement (“likes”, comments)
- Monthly pricing plans are: $12, $20, $39 and $60
- Analytics – we really like the analytics feature, which details:
- the best time to post
- your top followers
- comments, average likes per post, etc
- top hashtags by interaction (great way to see which of your hashtags are performing well or not)
- Planner + Calendar – your very own content schedule allowing you to see posts planned out for the month
Overall, we LOVE Onlypult and are super excited it doesn’t require a push notification. We know some of you may be avid users of Hootsuite, Schedugram, Latergramme or any other scheduling platform, but the one thing you cannot say about them is they’re push notification free!