Instagram Stories, business profiles, multiple contact options… Instagram is slowly, but surely making our life on Instagram more and more manageable. But if you’re like us, then you know the pain in the you know what feeling it is to continuously change the link in your profile when you’re directing your followers to different pages of your website, etc. Or having to include a non-clickable link in your caption. So what is Instagram waiting for? When will caption links be clickable? Well guess what? We found the perfect solution to make all your Instagram caption links clickable!
We have to give a big thank you and shout out to Kae Whitaker, who shared this priceless information in a Facebook Live streaming last week. Link in Profile allows you to include clickable links in your Instagram post without ever changing the profile link.
- Sign up for a 30-day trial period with Link in Profile
- You will receive a custom URL link similar to this: https://linkinprofile.com/womeneur
- Place this link in your bio (we used bit.ly to shorten ours)
- Include the respective URL link for each post anywhere in the caption (it must be in the caption and not comments)
- We include respective URL links in our hashtags
- Instruct your followers to click link in bio
- When followers click the link in the bio, they’ll see a list of all your posts in order of most recent postings and instructed to “Tap an image to be taken to the link”
- Link in Profile provides stats and displays how many clicks your images receive
Now that we’ve shared this priceless info, are you excited to begin using Link in Profile right away?