Companies big and small are shifting their marketing strategy to incorporate the huge impact of social media. Customers across multiple demographics are heavily influenced by social media in terms of where they obtain their information, how they interact with each other and various brands and most importantly, where they spend their money. There are several tools available allowing you to sell your products on Instagram, so why not make it easier for your customer to shop from you?
Place a shopping link in your bio, where customers are taken to a customized, Spreesy storefront with a summarized listing of your products.
Cost: $15 flat fee monthly
- General: No contracts, no commitments, automation (24/7), built-in marketing, mobile commerce, inventory tracking and much more!
- Sales Channels: FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM
- Payment & Pricing: PAYPAL
- Integrations: ETSY, Google Analytics, SHIPSTATION, and SHOPIFY
Shopseen focuses on helping you manage how you sell your products online. “Shopseen makes it simple to enter products, get them listed anywhere you sell, get them promoted everywhere your customers are, and get your products shipped out the door – from your laptop or your phone.”
Cost: Free to $499/month
Fees: 1% to 10% of sales
- Shipping: Assist with printing unique labels and get your products to your customers with an integration plan with UPS, USPS and FedEx with a discount rate!
- Multichannel Listing: Instead of choosing where to promote your products, Shopseen helps to promote your products on all platforms using one interface.
- Social Buy Buttons: Utilizing the technology by using “Stripe Relay” to increase consumer buying power with one easy click of a button
A tool powered by Curalate can be used through Instagram with just a link in your bio! Adding your unique link in your bio will take customers to a customized online storefront where they will see a gallery of professional photos of your products which are available to purchase.
Cost: Supposedly a $1,000 monthly, but contact support for more information
- Single Photo-Multiple Purchase Power: A single image can (should) include multiple pieces where consumers can click and have multiple opportunities to buy!
- Increase Instagram/Email Subscribers: Including links from social media to your online marketplace can increase revenue as well as loyal followers
- Celebrate Fans: Give consumers the chance to be highlighted by showcasing their products to new visitors and potential buyers!
Other amazing tools for Instagram and Facebook are simple things like using relevant #hashtags. Try to think out the box when thinking of ways to optimize sales on your social media pages.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]