[vc_row][vc_column][dt_fancy_title title=”charellstar.com” title_align=”left” title_size=”small”][vc_column_text]The average women spends about a third of her day at work at least 5 times a week. Since work is such a huge part of our lives, it is important that we equip ourselves to succeed in this area. If you believe that you are what you think, then, changing the narrative you tell yourself daily will eventually bring about the development of a strong woman. Try stating the following affirmative statements daily and see how you feel!
- My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
- I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
- My business and brand are growing, expanding and thriving.
- My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is cleared for greatness.
- I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening and will happen.
- My mind is free from the shackles of fear.
- I have amazing potential.
- I am beautiful, strong and full of grace.
- I see endless opportunities before me.
- I utilize my time to maximize my success.
- I build peaceful relationships with my colleagues.
- I am a productive employee. I take my work seriously and always give my best.
- I am assertive. I walk and speak my truth in love.
- I release my need to compare myself to others. I am enough just as I am.
- I release my attachment to everything that no longer serves me and my career growth.
- I take full responsibility for my life.
- I am worthy of success.
- I will live. I will survive. I will thrive.
- I create a path for the ones who come after me.
Pin this list somewhere visible in your home or office, and look at it at least once a day. You can use any of these affirmations alone, or create a combination specifically for your needs. Our words carry immense power – a creative power.
Empower yourself daily. Create the change you desire to see.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]