Learning is an on-going element of being a true entrepreneur. With the heavy reliance on technology and gaining valuable resources from the World Wide Web, it becomes easier and easier to find ways to improve an array of skills.
We’re delighted to announce and Womeneur™ have partnered to bring to you all learning opportunities that will mold you in to a well-rounded businesswoman. Coursehorse is a NYC based online platform offering a large, curated inventory of classes and courses that you can take to enhance your skillset in a variety of topics. Under Professional, you’ll find courses in Business, Legal, Executive Education and more. But it can’t always be all work and no play. When you take a break from work and enjoy some downtime, check out the Cooking, Life Skills, Dance, Music, Art and other courses. Visit Classes in our navigation bar.
Starting this month, we will inform you of a few educational tools that can directly improve the way you do business. Enhance your knowledge with courses in Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Management, Accounting and so much more. One of the key elements of entrepreneurship is investing in both yourself and your business. We’ve outlined a few below that are an amazing addition to your brain power!
**Use code “womeneurlearns” to save $25 off classes through Oct 9**
– Thursday, October 1 and Tuesday, November 2; 6:30 – 9:00PM in Flatiron, Manhattan
- Description: Over 1900 courses in NYC to fit your schedule. Social media channels are an effective (and free) way to engage your audience and grow your business. But if you’re putting in the time and effort to expand your digital footprint, it’s essential to make sure you’re getting the most out of it. By knowing how to keep track of and analyze key metrics, you’ll be able to develop your social media presence into a powerful brand building tool. In this class, you’ll gain an understanding of the fundamentals of social media analytics.
- Business Use: Many businesses utilize social media to gain their core customer base, provide their audience with information and grow their brand. Through this business course you can learn the core metrics worth monitoring and analyzing
– Understand how to optimize social media content based on analysis and trends
– How to develop proper social media reports for clients or team members
– Maximize the use of free and paid social media monitoring tools
– Thursday, December 3, 2015; 6:45PM @ Mediabistro – Midtown, New York
- Description: Over 200 courses in NYC to fit your schedule. The first part of this course teaches nuts-and-bolts tips and techniques to become a more confident and competent public speaker. In the second part, students are assessed on their abilities to apply the learning to specific presentations and coached to address areas of improvement.
- Business Use: As a Womeneur, speaking to clients and potential clients are probably a daily task. Comfort with speaking to a group or individual about your business and how it will benefit your customer base is perfected through practice. Customers want you to be confident, knowledge and articulate. Public speaking can be scary but the more you do it, the great benefits for your business
– Tuesday, Oct. 27th 2015; 1PM @ In Good Company – Flatiron, New York
- Description: Over 100 courses in NYC to fit your schedule. Your “brand” reflects all the experiences and interactions people have with you (as a business owner) and your company – from meetings, to sales presentations to your website, social media, PR, client service and other marketing activities. The more clearly you can define what you stand for, the more successfully you can communicate with customers to increase sales.
- Business Use: You are your business. The ability to clearly explain your service or product in a short amount of time is a gift and a talent! Passion and focus makes it easier but there is great finesse when it comes to pitching your idea to a potential VC you met at a social event or during a scheduled meeting. The goal of these classes is to ensure that you are always prepared.
Stay tuned for our suggestions on more courses/classes that will benefit you as an entrepreneur.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]